28th February 2018
Assalamo Alaikum W W
JazakAllah so much for your support today, it is much appreciated.
All local schools made the same decision to stay open. As the weather worsened we needed to close the school in the interests of health and safety, and we needed to close early because road conditions worsened and the weather forecast showed further disruption. If there is a further closure tomorrow due to adverse weather conditions, we will endeavour to send a text by 7.000 am.
Please note other postponements- World Book is being postponed to Tuesday 6th March IA, so we can still get dressed up!
The Early Years trip to Cannon Hall Farm scheduled for Friday 2nd March has also been postponed. Once a new date has been confirmed parents will be notified.
Please stay safe and remember us all in your duas.
Fi Aman Allah